Easy steps to follow
Each stage is broken down into 2 levels so you can easily improve.
Great songs guarantee
The skills you’ll learn are transferrable so you’ll be able to play well-known songs that you enjoy.
Clear audio & video
It wouldn’t be helpful if you weren’t able to see and hear what you need to know, now, would it?
Which Ukulele Course Should I book?
The ukulele courses have 3 stages; beginners, improvers, and intermediate. Each stage has 2 levels.
- completed Beginners and Improvers
- have played guitar before and know your chords without over-reliance on chord diagrams
- can already play basic melodies and are confident with strumming and chord changes
- have already completed the previous Beginners and Improvers 1 courses
- are comfortable with all the basic chords, picking techniques and strumming patterns
- want to improve your picking and strumming and explore more 1st position (open) chords
- have completed all the previous Learn to Uke courses
- are completely comfortable with your uke, and are confident with chords, strumming and picking
- feel ready to start improvising and really having fun with your uke