Easy steps to follow
Each stage is broken down into 2 levels so you can easily improve.
Great songs guarantee
The skills you’ll learn are transferrable so you’ll be able to play well-known songs that you enjoy.
Clear audio & video
It wouldn’t be helpful if you weren’t able to see and hear what you need to know, now, would it?
Which Ukulele Course Should I book?
The ukulele courses have 3 stages; beginners, improvers, and intermediate. Each stage has 2 levels.
- completed Beginners and Improvers
- have played guitar before and know your chords without over-reliance on chord diagrams
- can already play basic melodies and are confident with strumming and chord changes
- have already completed the previous Beginners and Improvers 1 courses
- are comfortable with all the basic chords, picking techniques and strumming patterns
- want to improve your picking and strumming and explore more 1 st position (open) chords
- have completed all the previous Learn to Uke courses
- are completely comfortable with your uke, and are confident with chords, strumming and picking
- feel ready to start improvising and really having fun with your uke
Still not sure which course is best for you? Contact me and, as the Beatles once said, We Can Work It Out.
What my students said about the ukulele courses
Don’t take my word for it. It’s whether you’ll get what you want from the course that matters. Here are some ex-students reviews: